The new Fjord 41
With the new FJORD 41 XL, the powerboat brand FJORD presents a yacht of
superlatives and a completely new layout concept. The customer becomes the chief designer of their own yacht thanks to a unique modular configuration on deck and a variable interior design.
A new hull was developed to implement this ground-breaking concept, featuring the world’s largest T-top. In addition to outstanding sun protection, this creates the space for a top-class interior and deck design.
FJORD 41 XL Highlights
– The world’s largest T-top, which can shade an area up to 3.90m wide and 5.81m long with the integrated bimini
– Largest hull windows in its class
– Largest single-piece windscreen in its class
– Newly developed modular deck configuration
– Various layout options below deck
– Various interior design styles, each with coordinated colour and material mix
– Standing headroom (well above 6´3 ft) throughout the living area from the companionway to the double berth in the master cabin
– Soundproof sliding door to the master cabin, which can be completely darkened
– Optional Gyro stabilizer, either 220V (generator) or 12V (battery powered)