With the new FJORD 41 XL, the powerboat brand FJORD presents a yacht of superlatives and a completely new layout concept. The customer becomes the chief designer of their own yacht thanks to a unique modular configuration on deck and a variable interior design.
A new hull was developed to implement this ground-breaking concept, featuring the world’s largest T-top. In addition to outstanding sun protection, this creates the space for a top-class interior and deck design.
FJORD 41 XL Highlights
- The world’s largest T-top, which can shade an area up to 3.90m wide and 5.81m long with the integrated bimini
- Largest hull windows in its class
- Largest single-piece windscreen in its class
- Newly developed modular deck configuration
- Various layout options below deck
- Various interior design styles, each with coordinated colour and material mix
- Standing headroom (well above 6´3 ft) throughout the living area from the companionway to the double berth in the master cabin
- Soundproof sliding door to the master cabin, which can be completely darkened
- Optional Gyro stabilizer, either 220V (generator) or 12V (battery powered)